- General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of ARIS BIKE SRL, based in Predeluț, 221, Bran, Brașov, România, as data controller. The purpose of this document is to informyou about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the E-Bike Rent website.
- Categories of personal data processed
- If you are a customer of the Site, ARIS BIKE SRL will process your personal data, such as your first and last name, telephone number, email address, billing address, delivery address, data relating to the way you use the Site, for example your behaviour/preferences/habits on E-Bike Rent, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating a user account/placing an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site. If in order to create your user account on the Site, you use your Facebook or Google account, ARIS BIKE SRL will process the following public profile data displayed by those applications: username, email address. If you choose to create your user account only before completing the order of a product available on the Site, you will be asked for your email address on the basis of which an account will be automatically created. If you do not complete your order, the email address and other data provided will not be stored by ARIS BIKE SRL and the account created will be automatically deleted.
- If you are a visitor to the Site, ARIS BIKE SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of your use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
- Purposes and grounds for processing
- If you are a customer of the Site, ARIS BIKE SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for the performance of the contractual relationship between you and ARIS BIKE SRL, i.e. for taking, validating, dispatching and invoicing the order placed on the Site, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and ARIS BIKE SRL, defined in the Terms and Conditions published on the Site. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the performance of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of the contractual relationship between you and ARIS BIKE SRL.
- for the fulfilment of the legal obligations incumbent on ARIS BIKE SRL in the context of the services provided through the Site, including tax obligations, as well as archiving obligations. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in ARIS BIKE SRL being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you with services through the Site.
- for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission of commercial communications on products and services offered by ARIS BIKE SRL through the Site by means of remote communication (email, sms). Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
- for the purpose of carrying out various analyses, reporting on the functioning of the Site, profiling consumer preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ARIS BIKE SRL to continuously improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- If you are a visitor to the Site, ARIS BIKE SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission, by means of remote communication (email, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by ARIS BIKE SRL through the Site. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose by completing and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email/sms containing commercial communications. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of ARIS BIKE SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to continuously improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, ARIS BIKE SRL will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above. If you are a customer, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations incumbent on ARIS BIKE SRL (e.g. in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete your user account by clicking on the Delete Account button in the My Account Information section, if a user account has been created, ARIS BIKE SRL will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications through which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you emails and/or sms of this kind. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically result in the deletion of your personal data. If you do not want your personal data to be processed or if you want your data to be deleted, you can exercise your rights as detailed in point VII below. If you request the deletion of your account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request for deletion of the account can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, ARIS BIKE SRL will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without however affecting the processing carried out by ARIS BIKE SRL on the basis of the consent expressed by you prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfil the processing purposes, ARIS BIKE SRL may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support ARIS BIKE SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities, in the following cases listed by way of example:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in cases where such communication would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities to data subjects obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by ARIS BIKE SRL through the Site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it; - to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitor usage and activity trends, develop security features and user authentication;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitor usage and activity trends, develop security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law;
- where disclosure of personal data is required by law, etc.
- Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to ARIS BIKE SRL may be transferred outside Romania, but only to states within the European Union.
- Your rights
Under the conditions laid down in the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by ARIS BIKE SRL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from ARIS BIKE SRL about the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate/unjustified personal data corrected without undue delay by ARIS BIKE SRL and to have incomplete data completed; rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to erasure of the data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following grounds applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- where consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- where the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for objecting;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- if the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law governing the controller. It is possible that, following the request for deletion of the data, ARIS BIKE SRL may anonymise these data (thus depriving them of their personal nature) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of the processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than for direct marketing purposes), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, i.e. (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easily readable format, and (ii) the right to have such data transferred by ARIS BIKE SRL to another data controller, insofar as the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object - with regard to processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons relating to the data subject's particular situation, that data relating to him or her are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of ARIS BIKE SRL or on the basis of the public interest, except where ARIS BIKE SRL can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or where the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data concerning him or her be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or otherwise significantly affects him or her;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider it necessary. For any further questions on how personal data are processed and to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact: email@example.com.